The Voice of the Flexo Industry!
Imagine getting the chance to sit down with the elite in the flexo industry to discuss technical, marketing, management and new industry developments in flexography. It's easy! Every month, the official journal of the FFTA, FLEXO Magazine keeps you up-to-date on the recent changes and advances in this rapidly growing industry.
Everyone from printers and converters to packaging buyers, prepress tradeshops, suppliers and others in the flexographic industry turn to FLEXO Magazine to learn about the newest applications and technical developments as well as industry events and personnel change. Each issue offers you:
- Feature articles written by industry experts, discussing the latest technical advances and applications in the flexo field
- The Beginner Flexographer series dedicated to the education of apprentice flexographers and a great refresher for the experienced printer
- Regular coverage of the environmental issues printers face on a daily basis
- Detailed discussion on each segment of the flexo industry from wide web to narrow web and corrugated
- Exclusive in-depth coverage of a behind-the-scenes look at the FTA Excellence in Flexography Awards Competition, as well as other worldwide programs
Not only does FLEXO Magazine give you a wealth of information, it helps you keep one step ahead of the competition with the Annual Sourcebook. This incredible reference guide is an international listing devoted exclusively to the flexographic market with its complete Directory of Flexographic Products and Services.